EMPOWER YOUR VOLUNTEERS
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW WAY TO ENGAGE YOUR VOLUNTEERS?
Empower them by making their participation in the NOW Journey possible. As a sponsoring organization, you choose which volunteer to send to our program and define the thematic framework of their social impact projects. You also benefit from our multiplication methodology which will make the NOW content accessible to your volunteer base as a whole.
WHAT DOES THE JOURNEY FOR VOLUNTEERS ENTAIL?
- Diversity (of participants, causes and partner organizations) is used as a learning tool;
- 6 months duration make the program impactful and the youth’s commitment more sustainable;
- The combination of online and offline elements allow volunteers to be active locally while connecting and learning from each other globally;
- Learning is applied and directly related to participants’ social impact projects;
- Our methodology is built on cutting-edge elements of non-formal education and intercultural learning as well as social entrepreneurship;
- Individual coaching ensures personal development and support tailored to each participant’s needs and challenges;
- Peer-to-peer learning expands the horizon beyond each participant’s own project;
- Our partner organizations ensure a broad spectrum of topics and tools.
Suggest a participant: you select which participant (aged 18 -25) to send to the program.
Share your expectations: sit down with your participant before the program to manage expectations.
Choose a direction: suggest a thematic focus for the social impact project of the participant and – if possible – offer background information on the topic.
Share your content: we’d be happy to talk about your approach to social change with our participants. Tell us how we can make your organization part of our program.
Double the good: sponsoring your participant’s journey, means you are making the program possible for other participants to join – thank you!
A motivated volunteer: the NOW program is a great opportunity to bind a promising volunteer to your organization.
No organizational tasks: we handle all the logistics before and during the program.
Personal support for your participant: a personal NOW coach will accompany your participant throughout the implementation of the project and connect them to experts from our network.
Benefit from our multiplication methodology: sponsored participants will learn how to share their gained knowledge with other volunteers in your organization.
Insight into the impact: we will not only keep you updated with multi-media stories about the program but also offer you a personalized impact evaluation at the end of the program for your own measurement and reporting.